? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 6202 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????6?? ?????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (57 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 14457 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????5?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mothers Day.




Well this the season to be jolly.And mom,you r the reason for the season.This weekend is your moment.16 years of being my most loved mother.You lift me up far above any mountains and seas.You were there when i first took my baby footsteps.You fed me,lead me to a very good life and most importantly being a wonderful mom.So thanks for all the times we had and hope that Mothers day is everyday.Also a special wish to all the mother's out there.HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

0 comments: