? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 6202 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????6?? ?????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (57 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 14457 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????5?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'll Come For You

Well there's something you guys need to know about me.And thats is 'I'll be there' or "i'll come for you".Some people have problems and conflicts that sometimes make them all upset and mad.And they need someone to listen to them and comfort them.So if you find it difficult to ocate these kinda people,don't be worried cos that person you're looking for is me.Anyone that you need to cry with or to share with.I'm that person you're looking for.In the song "I'll come for you" ,it talks about soemone being there for you.So take this advice,You are not alone,I'm here for you guys.

0 comments: