? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 6202 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????6?? ?????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (57 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 14457 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????5?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

09/09/09 This Is My Country




What can i say,AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!Well my school had this event where we sing this song
"This Is My Country"on the 9th of September 2009,that makes it 09/09/09.Cool rite.Anyhow i felt patriotic for my country somehow but ya it was fun doin it la.I think there are other school's doing it but well i dunno.All i know is that We did it.The pics can tell everything.There were a few wearing the t-shirt but the whole school did it eventually so ya.

0 comments: